Statement of Faith
1. The Bible was inspired by God and is therefore entirely true and complete.
2. There is one true God who is manifest in three eternal persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. Jesus Christ is God in human form. He was born of a virgin, lived a life without sin, gave himself up for death as payment for our sins, was buried and rose again on the third day.
4. The Holy Spirit takes up residency in every individual at the moment of salvation and is the earthly presence of God today dwelling in his church, the believers in Jesus Christ. His work is teaching and guiding us in our walk with Christ.
5. Satan is a real and active spiritual being who is diametrically opposed to all things of God. However his efforts were defeated at the cross by the ultimate sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
6. Salvation is a free gift available to all in spite of past sin, whatever it may be. We believe salvation is based entirely on what Jesus Christ did on the cross. Anyone who recognizes the depth of their sin, and that it separates them from God, believes in their heart and confesses with their mouth that Jesus Christ is the risen savior, shall be saved. We further believe that salvation cannot be reversed. The new birth is entirely the work of God, so also is the new life kept by God.
7. The “Church” is literally the composite of all who truly believe in Jesus Christ and who are indwelled by the Holy Spirit, regardlesss of denomination or location. However, the Bible clearly teaches that the “local church” gathering is God’s method for empowering his people in the work of his ministry and success in their walk with him.